Vegan Pizza Lovers Rejoyce! Cauliflower Pizza Bites

via Tatiana12


I have seen so many recipe's for cauliflower in the last few weeks that I had never seen before. I had no idea that cauliflower was so versatile!!!! As soon as I saw these cauliflower pizza bites, I knew that there was going to be an experiment going on in my kitchen before long. I'm not sure that pizza ANYTHING wouldn't taste good, but these even LOOK wonderful! Definitely the type of recipe you'd expect to see on the menu at some cute hole-in-the-wall vegan cafe in Brooklyn, or some-such place.


I'd love to hear some feedback from folks who are trying these recipes. What was your variation that made it POP? How did your children like it? Was the recipe a keeper, or a "never-again"? Any suggestions for what we should try next time? Leave a comment, and let's get this conversation rolling!

I've linked us to the recipe HERE.