Vegan, Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Orange Cranberry Granola



Sounds good, doesn't it? I'm all for making your own vegan versions of fruity oatmeal and granola, but sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day to do it. Especially if your a mom like me. So when I came across this deal I just had to share. The above picture is of Hail Merry's grawnola. Never heard of 'em? Me neither. After checking into it, I learned that all their foods are created by a team of moms who work out of a professional kitchen Dallas. The lady who started the company actually trained with Juliano. Impressive. Gluten Free Saver is offering a tremendous deal that includes this grawnola, macaroons, pecans and more for half off for the next day or so. You can get all the details here. *Note that if you do decide to purchase here then I should receive a small commission. If you'd rather not let me have that, then visit the Gluten Free Saver and you should be able to find this specific deal on the site. :)