Vegan Approved Football Sliders

So it's August and the NFL preseason has kicked off. I happen to love football (almost) a much as my husband does and love creating yummy snacks this time of year for the games. Traditionally, football snacks haven't been exactly healthy around here. But that's changing! In an effort to provide healthier nutrition for the family I'm on the hunt for healthy football snacks.

Today I came across this plant-based sliders recipe that looks like it will be delicious. My hubby and I love mushrooms and I think the kids would even go for it fixed like this. We'll be trying it this weekend and I'll follow up to let you know how it goes. Thanks Heather! (See below the video)


The video above is brought to you by Plant Based Diet Adventures, which is run by a fun lady by the name of Heather.